Email Marketing - Hate to bug them BUT ??
If you’ve been running your business for a while, you should already have an audience that you connect with. You may already be getting traffic to your website and you could already be making sales.
However, effective small business digital marketing is not just about getting new customers. No, it’s also about building a relationship with your existing customers so that you can generate more sales. Since the cost of gaining new customers is much higher, this relationship can prove to be crucial to your business.
By leveraging email marketing, you’ll be able to stay connected to your customers, give them value over time and send them targeted offers they are interested in.
Here are a five solid reasons as to why email marketing should be an integral part of your small business digital marketing strategy:
1. Grow Credibility: People tend to trust credible sources more than non-credible ones. Which means people who are familiar with your brand and like you are more likely to do business with you. Using email you can consistently give value to your audience in the form of useful/informative content and in the process grow your credibility.
2. Nurture Relationships: It doesn’t matter what products you sell or how big/small your business is, you need to build and nurture relationships with your customers. The stronger your customer relationships, the more stable your business. Email lets you stay connected with your customers and engage with on a regular basis throughout the year. Customers who have a relationship with you will sit up and take notice every time you email them.
3. Enhance Communication: Every business needs to communicate with customers from time to time for different reasons. It could be an important news update or a product announcement or anything that matters to your business. You will find that email is a channel you can count on because it allows for easy communication. You can email your customers right away with the smallest of the updates, which will make them feel more valued.
4. Build Brand: Want more of your prospects and customers to identify with your brand and share information about it with others? Email marketing is a great way to get more brand recognition and improve your reach overtime.
5. Generate Traffic: Create a blog post that you want more people to read? Launched a product that you want more exposure to? Updated your pricing structure with a limited time discount? Your email campaigns can help you drive traffic to any page, any offer, any time of the day. All it takes is one well-constructed email pitch to drive back laser targeted traffic to your site.